Friday, November 18, 2005

I hate comment spam

I have now made 'word verification' a requirement for anyone wishing to post comments to this blog. I know it can be an annoying extra step, but I do want those who wish to post genuine comments to please do so.

Genuine, interesting and open interaction is important to me, and I enjoy reading and replying to the comments on my posts here – even if it takes me a while. I just hate spammers and others trying to generate links to their crappy websites abusing this and cluttering up this blog.

So, wrack off comment spammers!

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a report of difficulties commenting on this blog since I turned on comment verification, so this is a test comment to see if this works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home