Monday, May 22, 2006

Flickr goes gamma

Wow. It has been a few days, but I've just checked my flickr site and found some changes – a new look to how the first page of photos loads is the most apparent. Now, the first page loads to columns of photos, so that you can see more photos on a flicr-person's first/main photos page. I like it.

There are also a few changes to navigations and all that, but I really notice the photos page first off.

And I've noticed that flickr has gone 'gamma'. Gone are the days of flickr 'beta', which has become almost a fixture to its name and whole ethos – a learning, growing, expanding online-photo sharing tool. The flickr team explain the changes on their blog here.

Go look at more photos by some great photographers online...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home