Monday, February 05, 2007

'Why Do You Blog?' – tell all online

Canadian blogger Darren Barefoot is running an online survey asking bloggers, 'Why Do You Blog?'. If you complete the survey, you may win prizes!

I've just done the survey and surprised myself at how much my attitudes about my blogging have changed – why I started blogging is quite different from why I keep on blogging (though I'm not so sure of the answer to the later question...).

Barefoot is collecting this data for a presentation on why we blog for the Northern Voice bloggers' conference in Canada later this month. I am really curious what his findings will be.

I envy the Canadian bloggers. They've got a lot more going on with blogging and podcasting, including conferences and workshops, and really active and interesting bloggers such as Barefoot in the Canadian blogosphere.

The best we Aussies seem to be able to manage currently is a 'best blog posts of 2006' online anthology (excellent as that may be…). Some of my favourite bloggers and posts made it to the anthology, so it's more of a 'why I read blogs'.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 12:21 pm, Blogger unique_stephen said...

This is a lazy answer - I'm just going to point out a post I did in November last year. And one that I read last night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home