Thursday, May 03, 2007

303

Despite high hopes to mark the occasion with some erudite reflection on blogging or some such, I ended up passing the milestone of my 300th blog post without noticing – until after.

Still, I'm pretty impressed at the fact that I've kept going at blogging for so long, and kept writing and publishing posts, despite a long
break (and a number of short one), temptations to let things slide, and a number of occasions wanting to give the whole thing up and walk away.

The reality is I find blogging compulsive, interesting, and engaging, for all its troubles. I hope you find some of what I write and post here interesting. And more.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 07, 2007 5:00 pm, Blogger Wadard said...

Congrats and keep going. Thanks for linking me (Global Warming Watch) in you blogroll. I'll return the favour in an Aussie bloggers section to be set-up, because I like your stuff, when I get a chance. It's good to see you supporting democracy in Zim.

You have an absolutely gorgeous child and clearly love being a father. Good on you. No doubt your best post yet?

 
At May 08, 2007 9:51 am, Blogger Mark Lawrence said...

thanks, wadard. I appreciate the kind words. And yes, both my sons are my best work yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home