Friday, December 05, 2008

Wordlessly or otherwise

I wish it were Wednesday, so that this post and photograph could be part of Wordless Wednesday, which I'm hoping to return to. But it's not, and I've just written some words. So there.

I'm quite taken with this photograph I took over the winter of the pigeons that congregate at this house's backyard every evening at around 4.30–5.00 pm. I assume they're being fed then, and they make quite a flurry of activity as they take off en masse, circle the house and surrounding area, and return to pick over whatever is left from their initial feeding frenzy. Sounds a bit like journalists, if you ask me.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2008 9:55 am, Blogger unique_stephen said...

You'll need ot email me your blogger email address so I can put you on my blog reading list.

unique_stephen
at
hotmail
com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home