Monday, March 09, 2009

Five days and counting

In five days – Friday 13 March, to be exact – I will lose all my lovely hair, down to 2/8ths of an inch of stubble. But all for a good cause.

My boss is going to shave my head for a cure – that's right, I'm in my final week of Shave for a Cure, a fundraising initiative for the Leukaemia Foundation, and I'm hopefully well on my way to my extended target of raising $700 by Friday 13 March to assist the Foundation's efforts to find a cure for Leukaemia and other blood disorders, and to support those living with the disease.

I'm just under $150 shy of my target, so if you haven't already, please consider it and make a donation and 'sponsor' me.

I'm going to give my self a cold head, so that hopefully many, many others wouldn't need to.

Update: There's been a technical glitch in the site for my sponsorship page/profile this week, but the very helpful people at
World's Greatest Shave have fixed it up by setting me up a new page. I've updated the link abve, so you can find me online an sponsor me and raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation. [updated 2.20pm Thursday 12 March 2009]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home