Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Forbidden Tree short animated film



Apologies to those loyal blog readers who noticed something amiss with this blog post – I had intended to share this short film earlier, but something stuffed up in some 'email to blog' features I'd relied on.

I recommend Forbidden Tree as an interesting, compelling short animation from a film maker whom I think is Persian, with some interesting social comments on what happens when love, or lust, feel the sting of public 'moral' outrage, gossip, and . Love-crime and punishment Iranian style?

I originally found this short film via
National Film Board of Canada. I think it was a competition entry on YouTube chanell or network.

Available on YouTube via
webindofirst.

[Updated 8 June 2010. Sorry for the delay in fixing this.]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 31, 2010 10:11 pm, Blogger parlance said...

Mark, I can't see what I'm supposed to look at.

 
At June 19, 2011 3:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great browser game, join now and help your country: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Xitiroglou

 
At May 31, 2019 1:56 am, Blogger Oliver1508 said...

This is very good blog, worth to read every detail, Thanks! random website

 
At June 14, 2019 2:03 am, Anonymous Cody said...

Love and hate story, nice plot Mark and Thanks for posting, you don't have to ask apologies for the mess, greetings from http://www.mitchamdental.com.au/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home