Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blogging Resumes as Winter Woes Subside

Apologies for the sparse blogging lately. I've been laid low by a bad cold and cough for two weeks. In fact, the cold has hit the kids as well, the youngest one the hardest (you don't want to know how bad it is when three people in one household have colds – you could build a wall with the empty boxes of tissues in our house).

I was off work last week, (but couldn't bring myself to face the blog for longer than that) and I'm shredding my fingernails trying to claw myself back to some normality and gettting back into the swing of things at work this week.

Blogging activity is now hopefully back to normal. Whatever that means.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2008 3:00 pm, Blogger unique_stephen said...

I hope you had the soft alovera tissues.

Get well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home